For 20 years our specialist team has been helping people in global organisations become more confident and expert at building relationships and communicating with influence. Today those fundamental principles of human connection can help your people overcome the communication challenges of the pandemic. Insightful feedback, practical advice and motivation.
Virtual Presentation Training: 2 -3 hours
Virtual presentation is a different beast from the “public speaking” model of 2019, but the good news is that you don’t need to learn a completely new language. At our virtual presentation sessions we give people a chance to explore how universal good principles for preparing and delivering presentations to groups apply to the home-working paradigm.
- Preparation and rehearsal
- The status of the speaker
- Being in control without being controlling
- Intuitive structure even with technical content
- Better slides, and sometimes none
- Handling virtual challenges and difficult questions
Ideal for a group of up to 12
Delivered remotely via Zoom (or the video conferencing platform of your choice) by one of our experienced trainers.