Online workshop 8 September. 2:00pm – 4:00pm (UK time)
You can’t meet your clients in person. You can only check in with your team as a box on the screen. An urgent new business pitch has to be delivered remotely.
More than ever before, your ability to hold your audience with the power of your words is absolutely critical.
Expert communicators are wonderful storytellers. They use the techniques of novelists, screenwriters, journalists and raconteurs to select and structure their material in ways that will inspire, excite and influence their audience.
This isn’t simply a knack, or the fruit of a lifetime’s study and practice – it’s possible to make rapid progress with some easy techniques.
In this two hour interactive seminar, you will learn…
- How to find the “spine” of your story, and what to do with it once you’ve found it.
- How to simplify complex ideas without being accused of “dumbing down”.
- How to make dry material compelling and big ideas extraordinary.
- How to use visual language to paint pictures in the minds of your audience.
- How to create stories which resonate with other people – even total strangers.
At the end of the workshop you will receive a 20 page PDF Insight Summary and a Follow-Up programme of exercises so that you can apply your insights straight away.
Whether you are delivering training, keeping your team united and motivated, pitching for new business or making your case in the boardroom or the media, these principles will enhance your ability to communicate with clarity, power and empathy.
Usual price £95 inc. VAT. Places are limited.