Following the success of our programmes as internal training events, we are now offering a variety of open workshops, where individuals can come and take advantage this exciting training. You will have the opportunity to develop fresh skills and build your confidence in a private group of strangers, instead of taking new steps under the eyes of your own peers, superiors and team members in an internal training event.
Our next open workshop is The Charisma Key with Alex MacLaren at the Jerwood Space in Southwark on Tuesday 11 February, starting at 10:00am.
This powerful combination of acting technique, confidence building, body language and psychology has the power to transform a business person’s impact in meetings, presentations, and in all workplace interactions, build confidence and get great results from other people. After attending this workshop, clients discover that they can consciously but subtly change attitudes and atmospheres rather than only taking a reactive role.
In this full day session you will learn…
- What nonverbal signals you are sending out and how to take control of them
- How to enter a room and have all eyes on you
- How to deliver a presentation with authority and charm
- How to manage communications with juniors, peers and superiors
- The secrets of truly confident, charismatic behaviour
The group size is kept small in order to give everyone individual attention from the trainer.