The Charisma Key for Trainers
16-17 November, Jerwood Space in London
To book your place, click here.
Since 2005, The Spontaneity Shop has been delivering versions of its Charisma Key training session to corporate groups of all kinds - from investment banks to fashion retailers to charities and everything in between - as well as open courses for members of the public. This workshop explores the combinations of behaviours which people are likely to call "charismatic". It's the cornerstone of much of our work on communication skills and is applicable to client meetings, negotiations, sales calls, presentations and much else besides.
Now, for the first time, we are offering a train-the-trainer course for anyone who wishes to attend. On this two-day course, experienced Spontaneity Shop trainers will take you through the Spontaneity Shop's charisma model, alternating between putting you through the exercises involved and looking "under the hood" to see what we are doing, how we are doing it and why it works.
At the conclusion of the two-day course, all attendees will receive a detailed handout, which goes over all the details of the course, enabling you to present it to others whenever you wish.
The cost of this workshop will be £595 inc VAT.
If you have any other questions, do give us a call, or drop us an email, but we've also compiled an FAQ...
- Do I get a certificate?
- If you successfully complete both days of the course AND you successfully complete EITHER our Level 1A improvisation course OR all the first four days of the eight-week Level 1 improvisation course OR at least six days of the eight-week Level 1 improvisation course, then we will send you a certificate and you have our blessing to tell others that you have completed The Spontaneity Shop's Charisma Key Training Level 1.
- Level 1? Will there be a Level 2?
- Yes, if there is sufficient demand once we have run at least two Level 1 workshops.
- Aren't you afraid I will steal your ideas?
- The point of the course is that you will be able to teach the Charisma Key model to other people, and that's what you're paying for. Of course, we'd like it if you gave us credit when you use these ideas, but we can't make you.
- Do I have to pay another fee if I want to advertise my services as teaching The Spontaneity Shop's Charisma Key?
- No, the fee you see is the fee you pay. This is not a franchise model. However, we do ask that you don't use language such as this to describe your services unless you have also done the required improvisation training (see question 1).
- Who is the course aimed at? Do I have to have a training or acting background?
- Either a training or an acting background would probably be helpful. If you have neither, then we suggest that you take our Improvisation Level 1 and Level 2 first and then see how you are getting on. The people we have in mind for this course probably fit into one of two groups: actors who are looking to develop a secondary career in the corporate world; trainers who are looking for another offering for their existing clients. However, these requirements are not strict and if you think you could benefit from this course, do please sign up, or get in touch if you want to discuss this in more detail.